Thursday, October 10, 2013

Splurge or Save: Statement Necklaces

One of the key trends this season is statement necklaces and if you're anything like me (or a magpie) you'll be overjoyed with the beautiful selection of bling around.
As I try to keep to a budget, I try and look around for the best deals I can and decide whether it's worth to splurge or save on certain accesories. Here are some of my favourites I'll be considering this season.


I love Shourok. This French accesories brand has gorgeous jewellery but at £500+ there is no way I can splurge. 
Bright colours are still on trend so this statement necklace is very eye catching and I could imagine wearing it with a pink coat. The quality of this Shourok one is lovely I'm sure but I've found a cheaper alternative on eBay coming in at £22.






Following the bright colour trend acid yellow is still big this season and I've had my eyes on this necklace from Asos for a while now but I can't justify £40 so I've found a similar one on EBay for just £3.75. Bargain if I ever saw one! (You can find it cheaper if you're willing to bid and they come in different colours if yellow isn't your thing)









Emerald green is the colour of the season and it's stunning in the form of this statement necklace.
This one from Shourok is just magnificent with the details and placement of the crystals I am in love. But for £775 it's was out of my reach but New Look Limited edition necklace is almost the same. It's sold out on New Look website but could be available in store or is still available on Asos.





Another emerald necklace that was popular was this statement necklace from Zara which is currently sold out online, but I've found the exact same on eBay.

This necklace has been removed from the Zara Website




So whether you choose to splurge or save this season on statement necklaces I hope I helped in your process of deciding what pieces you're adding to your wardrobe. I want them all.

Love Nee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment