Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday's Wishlist

Hi!
I'm trying to limit the amount of things I want since my income has been cut to non existant at the moment but I still can't help looking and lusting after certain products!




GHD IV Mint Professional styler: Ever since my GHD died last year (You can see a post about it burning my hair off in my blog) I've been wanting another GHD or a CloudNine (makers of GHD) I had been putting it off for a year and then this colour Mint came out and I fell in love!

REN Kit for Comination Skin: Since coming back to Australia my skin is readjusting to the weather and the water and has just broken out majorly. I am always on the look out for new skincare to try to obtain perfectly clear skin, I'm looking at purchasing this REN kit for combination skin to help clear my congested skin and bring some life back to it.

Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo: I love Pureology, they keep your colour fresh, smell amazing and make your hair feel clean. My hair is really damaged, its breaking and splitting its really awful so I want to try this to see if it will help.

EcoTan Winter Skin: I'm going into winter again (BIG SIGH) and I want to tan and this colour is really nice on my skin. It's easy to apply with the pump and lasts about 3-4 days before I noticed it getting patchy.

Soleil Tan de Chanel:  I bought Nars Laguna instead of this but I still can't help wanting it. It just looks so lovely in swatches I see and the texture is so creamy. I must have it!

Whats on everyone elses wishlists?
Love Nee x




No comments:

Post a Comment