Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday's Wishlist #2

Hello!
Here we are again, another fortnightly wishlist of things I'd really eventually like to have! Paying for all my school materials has come first so shopping has been put on hold (except a sneaky Priceline Haul- more soon) but here's a list of things I'm really wanting...




Lost Mannequin Winged Backpack in Blue and Pink: I randomly came across this back  pack as I was searching the other night for a school bag and I just fell in love. Its cute, its pink, it has wings. I need it.

Dermalogica Pre Cleanse: Dermalogica's Pre Cleanse is the only product I've used that gets my makeup off. Even the ever so stubborn Benefit They're Real mascara. I always put off buying it because its expensive but after buying lots of disappointing replacements,nothing has lived up to it.

Peter Alexander Rainbow Slinky Nighty: I buy all my pyjamas at Peter Alexander. They are cute designs and the quality lasts for years. They have a super cute collection at the moment and I'm in love with this Rainbow design.

Benefit Fake Up: I've been hearing about this non stop around the blog world and I really want to give it a go. I love Benefit and have tried nearly every one of their products. They have cute packaging and beautiful quality and lasting products. I am obsessed with concealing (Confessions of a Concealerholic describes me perfectly) So I just need it okay.

 Kit Cosmetics Pomegranate Caddy: When I came back to Australia my sister took me shopping and showed me all the new shops and Kit was among them. I fell in love with the smell of this lotion and body gel wash. It's just really fresh and sweet and lovely. I need to replace my horribly expensive habit of Molton Brown (it's so lush I don't think I could give it up)

What's on everyones wishlist this week? Share me your posts!

Love Nee x


4 comments: