Monday, April 29, 2013

My Week in Pictures #4

,Hello! I seem to be bringing these out on a Monday rather than Sunday like I had originally wanted to but I am been super busy, a change from the week before. Here is my summary for the past week...



Staring the week off with a casual Sunday but trying to jazz it up with red lips which is actually the Rimmel Apocolips, which I hate after the first try. Just smudging everywhere!
Watching The Voice Monday night to support my cousin who got through!
Going on a shopping trip with Lily buying a lot from Priceline and also a Persian Cat Sylvanian Family.
Dying my hair a Mocha Brown colour because my old colour had faded and I had crazy regrowth. I've never had just a natural shade of brown in my hair for years, usually I go for the reds and purples. 
Spending 2 days this week at school having coffee and lots of theory and practical work which you can see in my cool half circle 80's style.
Making cupcakes with Lily then going on a trip to the city having Nandos and visiting the National Gallery of Victoria, going to Luna Park, enjoying all the rides and taking some memory pictures with my beautiful fun girl Lily.

Hope everyone else had a great week!

Love Nee x

5 comments:

  1. Shame you didn't like the Rimmel Apocolips, it looks so good on you! You're little girl is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to give it another go,but I find they don't stay put on my lips and smear everywhere! Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. I loved sylvanian families when I was little, they were my favourite <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nee, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete