Saturday, April 13, 2013

My week in pictures #2

Hello!
Okay so I'm totally behind the bandwagon but I am totally addicted to instagram. I feel like I have this obligation to document what I do now so I try and make sure I do something interesting! So its good, we get  out, we have fun, so really its win-win!


Another busy week for L and I and the weather has been beautiful and warm for us, holding off winter a little longer! We spent and afternoon in Mornington, Vic, I loved it so much I've started to look for flats there. Still trying to eat clean with a green smoothie (looks like sick) with egg and mushroom on toast but failed with an apple cake that I saw in a bakery down Chapel St that I haven't had in years, but a fairly healthy homemade pizza and then out for lunch with my mum in Berwick having a chicken ciabatta and some fries. 
I got a creative this week making a floral hairband you can see L wearing with her new party dress, I started a cross stitch surpise, I tried to draw a cat person and I bought a new ukulele.
I received some beautiful flowers from my bf, they were waiting on my doorstep, I am so spoilt!
L and I got our face painted at a 3 year old party and she also got her hair done at the hairdressers with apink Colour Bug.
I ended the week with a bottle of white wine and a bath and then an outfit and face of the day for a casual Sunday.

I am looking forward to this week coming, should be a bit quieter but I will have to go into Melbourne City as I have a job interview and I also want to go to buy an aerobics step and dumbells!
Have a good week!!
Love Nee x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Homemade pizza is the best! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie, its also amazing heated up the next day x

      Delete
  2. cute pictures *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thi Lan, I love your blog you are so fashionable x

      Delete