Sunday, April 7, 2013

My week in pictures #1


Its been an eventful week! I've been  half way around the world and am now back in Australia. I am missing the UK already, but I am not missing the weather, I can't believe its still warm here and we're half way to winter.
I got myself an Instagram account (follow me here @needoll) so I could share a summary of my week in pictures because I love looking at everyone else's.



It has been a busy week for me. Little L and I flew from London, UK to Melbourne, Australia via Singapore spending a 2 days in Singapore's Changi airport shopping duty free, resting at the Transit Hotel, eating beautiful food, indulging in all the entertainment offered at Changi including a butterfly house, koi ponds, orchard gardens and movie theater. 
Arriving in the the beautiful sunny weather of Australia in Melbourne and getting to wear sunnies and summer clothes. 
Attempting to eat clean again with a healthy breakfast of egg with avocado on toast accompanied by strawberries and smavo which is smashed avocado and tomatoes with a tomato chilli salsa sauce on bread and then a sneaky visit to my favourite veg fast food Lord of the fries.
Meeting a sloth at Fountain Gate shopping centre and visiting Build-a-Bear with Little L. She chose a cat, bless her takes after her cat crazy mother.
Enjoying some chocolate from Haighs and Cadbury on Easter. Receiving lots of sympathy flowers for my grandmothers death. And finally relaxing and settling in with a Kerastase hair treatment.

I love looking at Instagram pictures so if you have an account link me so I can follow you, or if you do a week in pictures I'd love to see.

Have a good week,
Love Nee x



2 comments: