Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Collective Haul


Hello again!

I'm starting to get back into blogging more and trying to get all my post organised I though I would do one big post for my March haul!
So lets see what I got!


Everything!
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, Nars Laguna, Mabelline Colour Tattoo, Origins Spot Remover, Shu Uemera Eyelash curler, Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential, L'Oreal Glam Shine Fresh, Rimmel Apocolips, Vera Wang Princess, Mac Cremesheen, Rimmel lipstick and *big breath* Revlon Lip Butter.

So there are a lot of things here I've been wanting to get, some impulse buys  and repurchases.
I've been hearing everyone going on about the Colour Tattoo but what made me purchase it was Essie Button's vlog about her daily makeup look and it looked so lovely on her and easy to use. 

I bought all the lipsticks except the MAC one in the UK at Boots. I'm really into corals and nudes at the moment (even though it's on it's way to winter in Australia it's still Spring in my heart) and I don't really have many lipsticks in different colours I just have pinks, so here I am branching out with different brands and colours. 

I really love the the 6H L'Oreal Glam Shine Fresh in 405 Fresh Tangerine, its not sticky and the colour is beautiful. The applicator is really big as well which I prefer because it makes it easy to apply. I just picked this up on a whim cause I loved the colour. Everyone knows about Apocolips. I bought the colour Big Bang a few weeks back and haven't used it but I really wanted the 600 Nude Eclipse. I still haven't tried this but the colour is beautiful. 
I have a million Revlon Lip Butters but all in the lighter pink shades but I thought I'd go all out and get 025 Peach Parfait. It's glittery which I love and of course the texture is so moisturising on. The Rimmel lipstick is another whim after buying one of their lipsticks a few weeks ago. The colour is 210 Coral in Gold are long lasting and creamy. MAC Cremesheen lipsticks are beautiful. I bough Shy Girl because I wanted a nude lipstick.



 L'Oreal 405, Rimmel 600 , Revlon 025, Rimmel 210 and MAC A82


The Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential is something I can't live without, this is my 3rd bottle of this stuff! It's  a gel you put under your eyes before any moisturiser  and it helps eliminate puffiness and dark eye circles and   I swear by it. It's amazing. The Origin spot remover I hear from over at VipXO and I had a really bad pimple at the time so I just bought it and used it. Its good I think, it smells like pencil sharpenings and tingles when you put it on but I think that means it working. If you use it too much it peels your skin a bit. I think I need to try it more to have a proper opinion on it, so I'll wait for that pesky break out at that time of the month!


Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential and Origins Spot Remover


My half planned impulse purchase! When I arrived in Australia I was really depressed at how inflated the prices are on everything and there was so much I wanted to buy but was really put off by the price. I really wanted a new foundation because when I was in Singapore I wanted to get another bottle of Estee Launder double wear but they didn't have my colour anywhere in the airport. I did a quick google about medium to full coverage foundations and came across Laura Mercier Silk Creme and beauty bloggers saying it had great coverage and felt light on the skin.
So I went to the Laura Mercier counter at David Jones and had a guy initially match me to Rose Ivory, and he tested it on my chest! Bit forward of him! I wasn't happy with the colour match Rose Ivory because it was just really light and pink and he also couldn't give me a sample. I went to another Laura Mercier counter and met the loveliest make up artist who was so friendly and knowledgeable about her brand I was happy for her to test the Silk Creme on my and she matched me to the colour Bamboo Beige. I was so happy as it is neutral and just melted and blended into my skin perfectly. 

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance and Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation

I bought the Radiance foundation primer because my sister was using it and like the scab I am I saw that she put it in the bathroom bin and took it out cause there was heaps left in there! Its lovely, it makes my skin look dewy and even. It takes all the redness out it locks in your moisturiser so my skin stays really soft. The primer is liquidy but it smooths and fills my pours giving me flawless skin.I just love it if you can't tell! 
So when I bought the foundation I bought this as well. She also gave me a sample of the tinted moisturiser which I am loving at the moment to because I'm trying to wear less make up because I've been caking it lately (EW!)

Silk Creme Bamboo Beige and Radiance Primer

I've worn the foundation twice, its not as long lasting as my DW but the colour just suits me so well, it doesn't feel like there is anything on my skin, it melts in and looks flawless. I think after about 4 hours I need to powder as it wears off my nose and chin. I can't tell for sure, I need to give it more time, but so far, really lovely.


Nars Laguna

Another impulse buy. I knew I wanted a new bronzer and I had my eye on the Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel, but after testing it on my arm after several times I decided it was too orange. I always knew Nars was good I just never got around to looking at it. I went to the counter in Mecca and tested  Laguna and just loved it. Laguna has a bit of sparkle which I love and it was just soft and natural looking on me. 

Now I am in love with Laura Mercier and Nars and require much! I am a foundation addict so I think the next on for me will be Nars.

Hope you're all having a good week so far!
Love Nee x

4 comments: