Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April's Empties #1

Hello everyone.

I don't finish products very often but I have so much stuff (even after leaving half of it behind in the UK) and I realise its not going to keep forever so I need to use it, so I'm going to do my best to use up the products I have and share the results to keep me accountable!

Yes, I instagrammed it. I have an obsession you guys...


Right so lets get into it. I have had some of these products for an embarrassingly long time.

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream: I bought this eye cream about a year ago, and used it on average maybe 3-4 times a week. It's a thick cream very rich and hydrating and I don't have mature skin but I'm all about prevention and I think this has helped slow the development of wrinkles in my eye area. This eye cream brightens up under my eye area and is very gentle. I love the design of the pot as well, like I do all Benefit products. I would definitely buy this again

Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Shampoo: I've been using this shampoo on and off for a few years, it takes me about 2 -3 months to get through a bottle I wash my hair 2 times a week. I find this to be a really great shampoo, it cleanses well, smells beautiful  and strengthens my hair. I think my hair  has had enough of it though and I'm going to move onto Pureolgy again. I would buy this again but not anytime soon.

Kerastase Resistance Volumintense Conditioner: I get through the conditioner a bit quicker around 2 months to finish a bottle. Conditions the hair, smells really lovely, good for dry, fine hair. I find the volume fluffy. I do like this but I need a change. Would buy it again but not soon.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance: I have purchased this primer again.  I am in love with it. It's really light weight but smooths out my skins texture and tone and adds a really lovely apricot glow. I use to get the same effect by mixing Benefit Moon Beam with my foundation. It looks in your moisturiser so your skin doesn't get dry at the end of the day and you still look fresh face.

Clarins Exfoliant: I can't remember when I even this product! But I've made an effort to finish it. It's very creamy and lots of little scrubby bits in it that aren't rough, so you're skin is left feeling very fresh and clean. I would buy it again. depending on the price. There are a lot of other good exfoliators out there for cheaper though.

Hope you enjoyed my empties post with mini reviews.
Love Nee x

1 comment:

  1. I recently got the radiance primer too... liking it so far, the bottle is huge, not sure if i'll ever finish it, tho... hehe

    ReplyDelete