Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Haul

Hello again and to new followers welcome and thank you!

I have been busy with doing Whole30, I feel like my time is consumed with cooking and eating and Little L has been sick today poor thing, but  I have managed to get a few shopping  trips in and here's what I got.


I got most of the things on my previous wish list but there is so many things I need!


I walked into Topshop at 9:55 and rushed to grab this dress! I can't wait to wear it!


Some shoes I picked up from TKMaxx. Totally in love with the glittery sparkly ones x



I've had the stippling brush that I love for ages and I thought I should get the rest of the brushes because my poor Rae Morris brushes get so used and abused.



Benefit Bella Bamba. Beautiful and very pigmented colour, just not sure I like it.


Benefit Sugarbomb(taken out of case) and sample of Coralista


Urban Decay Naked Basic. I love the highlighter.


Topshop catdress, Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily (most amazing shower gel ever) 2 Yankee candle sample size and Topshop cat ears.


I got a few more things not picture; Revlon lipbutter in Sugarfrosting (repurchase), Diesel Fuel for Life, Caracassonne board game, Wet Moon graphic novel/comic and Gloom card game.

I've really been into blush lately and needed more for my collection. My last phase was foundation until I found that Estee Lauder double wear is basically all I've been searching for in a foundation.
I really want to get Nars Orgasm and Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss and a leather skirt from Asos, but I should probably hold of shopping for now!

Anyone else been shopping? Link me to your post (and be my enabler)
Love Nee x

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I used them yesterday and they are so lovely and soft, you should get some x

      Delete
  2. Pretty Stuff u got there <3
    Check out my Blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is great but I can't figure out how to follow! x

      Delete
  3. I love all of these products :) that cat dress is so cool :) I hope you will check out my blog :)
    leopardinleather.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its definitely my new favourite thing to wear! You are so gorgeous and I love your blog x

      Delete
  4. I really like Bella Bamba, it's very flattering... Smells delicious too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a pretty colour but its so pink on my cheeks I'm just not use to strong colours on my face I need to be more brave! x

      Delete
  5. ohhh what a lovely blog! new follower :) I love the cat dress :) All your food posts are making me hungry, looks soo tasty, thank you for the ideas :) xxx

    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I've been naughty this weekend and eaten lots of naughty food, back to eating better tomorrow x

      Delete
  6. you've bought so many nice things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'd love to enter but I don't have a twitter! Good luck to everyone who enters though, what great things to win, I'd love that Basics palette x

      Delete
  7. I absolutely adore the cat dress xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my new favourite dress and I wear it whenever I can! Thanks x

      Delete
  8. lovely items, really love that dress, so cute <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul - I have both of those Real Techniques brush sets and I LOVE them :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should have gotten them a long time ago, so soft and apply so well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is awesome!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love anything cats x

      Delete
  14. love everything you hagsied! especially the drrss

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that Topshop dress - cats are everywhere atm lol

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing give away! Thanks so much for commenting x

      Delete
  16. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love a blog about healthy lifestyles x

      Delete