Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday's Wishlist

Hello everyone!

I love reading peoples wishlists and I make tonnes of my own all the time so I will try and keep up with my weekly tradition I tried to start last year with making a wishlist every Wednesday ( I have enough to make one everyday but I must control myself)




I've been waiting a new brush to apply my foundation with as I've been using a Real Techniques stippling brush which has been amazing, but I wanted to try something new.

I need some wellies! After my holiday in Italy enduring snow and lots of soggy socks I think I should get a pair!

I love everything cat and this dress from Topshop is calling me.

I don't have enough blush. I've been using my Benefit Hervana one for months just because its so beautiful but latey I've craving something else. I chose the Sugarlicious box set because I would love to try the tints. I already have Moon Beam and use it everyday.

As a massive fan of Dior I have to try everything of theirs and I haven't found a BB cream that I like. I tested the Dior Nude BB cream in No2 today and it was a good match for colour and creamy. I'm going to go back and give it more of a go before I buy it though to make sure its perfect.


I have other things on my wishlist but they are more like refills. I have to be focused otherwise I just spend money and then wonder where it all went?

Anyone else have a wishlist or got anything on my wishlist and love it?

Love Nee x

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow that dress is so awesome! I love benefit's hervana too, I received it in a swap recently and it's just so flattering :)
    I'm a new follower btw!
    http://www.mishellesleepytime.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran into Topshop at 9:55pm and snatched that dress up! Yet to wear it out but I LOVE it!
      Thank you for following x

      Delete
  2. goos whishes ) i wish y willget them ! I will be happy if u follow me :) http://lisaswiftt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I am following, I like blogs with lots of pictures! x

      Delete
  3. That dress is so cute! It's really different, and I love it :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a crazy cat lady underneath it all!! x

      Delete
  4. The Dress is so funky... Lately i've been lusting over high end foundations... but I'm trying to ignore my craving to spend money :) fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have more willpower than me! I've found my favourite foundation ever (Lancome Double Wear) but I still insist of trying them all out! What do you have your eyes on? x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I finally got it! Can't wait to wear it x

      Delete